Monday, May 4, 2009

Help with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007?

I just bought the program, and it's working fine on my computer. It won't let me use regular old Microsoft Word anymore, though! I actually like the old version better! Can I still get to it?


Also, will documents made on Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 be compatible with computers that run the old version of Microsoft Word? What I mean is, will I be able to transfer files made on Microsoft Office Home and Student to other computers that just use the regular Microsoft Word? Will the other computer be able to open Microsoft Office Home and Student files??


-AND, if I uninstall Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007, will Microsoft Word become available to me again??


Please help!!!!

Help with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007?
If you saved the documents in 2003 format they will work fine. If not then you will have to get the converter that is available at Microsoft's website. If you upgraded and uninstall 2007 you might get your old version back but I would not count on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment