Monday, May 4, 2009

Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition for Mac wont open?

I have a Mac. Yesterday my Microsoft Word doesn't open anymore. Before I didn't have problems with it at all and when I double click it on my dock, It opens. But just yesterday I double-clicked Microsoft Word so I can type my homework, It doesnt open! The blue W icon which is Microsoft Office just jumps up and down on my dock then stops. Then it told me If I want to send report to Microsoft, so I agreed. But now it's not opening anything. It just jumps then stops. I also checked if I can open PowerPoint and Excel. It worked. Just Microsoft Word doesn't work and I use it more than Powerpoint and Excel! What happened? I even reinstalled only Microsoft Word from the CD and the other one still doesnt open.

Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition for Mac wont open?
if it is a legally licensed copy and you have the key for it just register with microsoft. it only takes a few minutes and this is quite likely the source of your problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment