Friday, April 16, 2010

How can I re-install Microsoft Word 2003 on my computer?

I have everything else from microsoft such as powerpoint,excel and everything else but now word. I went to have something done with my computer and now I don't have it at all-microsoft word 2003. Do I need to buy the soft ware to re install it? It just doesn't appear with all of the other microsoft office products. I have to write a paper so will it make any difference using microsoft works instead of microsoft word 2003? Please help.......................................


I just need microsoft word to come back.

How can I re-install Microsoft Word 2003 on my computer?
Lets try 2 things:





1. Perhaps you have only deleted the shortcuts. Goto Start -%26gt; Run and type "winword" and hit enter.





2. Perhaps you have some corruption etc. Goto Start -%26gt; Control Panel -%26gt; Add remove programs and then find Office 2003. Use the remove option. Don't worry, it will give you the repair option. Hopefully you have the installer files locally cached,otherwise you will need the CD.





Hope this helps

shoe heels

No comments:

Post a Comment