Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Microsoft buy Yahoo.Do you think this is a great thing?

I remember the not so far away time when Microsoft miserly offered only 1.6 mega of email storage for his free registered costumers.Actually they claimed to offer 2 mega but nobody could actually reach up to 2 mega.


The result is that if you forgot to delete some old junk emails, nobody could reach you.After a certain period of not using your hotmail, they just delete all your contacts acquired with the years.You loose all your recent or old email altogether.


Yahoo was far less richer than Microsoft but still provide 6 meg of free storage space and rarely erase your contacts if you a regular singnin account holder.With Yahoo I was able to get in contact with a long time Girlfriend.I appreciate the gesture of yahoo so much that I subscribed to their long distance service and even their DSL internet at one time.I use yahoo for free for so long time that,by gratitude, I decided to pay in one of my oldest account.Now that they are being acquired by Microsoft,I feel a shiver down my spine.

Microsoft buy Yahoo.Do you think this is a great thing?
Do you think that Yahoo will grow if Microsoft buy it?





It is more likely that Yahoo will decrease as happened to Hotmail which used to be one the best mails and now is like nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment