Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Microsoft Office Excel?

I'm running Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 and when I open an Excel spreadsheet it always pops up a window like you're using the program for the first time which first says "Please wait while Setup prepares the necessary files..." then quickly says "Configuring Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007..." This process takes about a minute or two to complete every time I open an .XLS document from the explorer. It doesn't happen with Microsoft Word, only Excel.





Anybody know why this might be happening and what I can do about it?





Thanks.





ps This Q. was asked by jedi1200 and there isn't satisfactory answers for it. so i ask you again.

Microsoft Office Excel?
I have had this happen on a computer and finally had to uninstall Office and reinstall it. That took care of the problem now Word, Excel, etc. fire up in @ 5 seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment