Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Microsoft Handheld?

Hello I have a queston thats probley on some gamers minds, a question that i know has been asked before hell when i entered it in the first spot about four others asking the almost same question came up





Back to the Question will we see a microsoft handheld a while back i saw an article that said there would be a microsoft hand held (this was back in like 2006 the ps3 hype was up!!!) and i-pod killer a little later we see The Drumroll. . . Zune it is a ummm mp3 player but by no means is it a I-pod killer (at least not yet) I love Apple and apple products i mean weve see everything from wonderful computers, to i-pods and lately I-Phones.





The Zune Mp3 player is growing and by growing i mean there geting there store, there I-Tunes i mean but this is not what i expetected i expetect a game system i would think that microsoft would fallow suit after Sony (with it's PSP) and Nintendo (With it's Nintendo DS) Im not saying that microsoft copies but i thought we would see Continued

A Microsoft Handheld?
I don't know, but I think apple sucks. Sure they make ipods and all, but I prefer Microsoft.





And to answer your question, maybe it's because everyone is all over the PSP and DS that if they released a portable game system, it wouldn't do well in selling.

shoe heels

No comments:

Post a Comment