Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office?

I have upgraded to Windows Vista...and I have old documents from windows xp that were created in microsoft office..like excel and word..i was wondering..if i install Microsoft Works 8.0 on my computer, will I be able to open these old documents with Works 8.0? Please Help Me!





(Please give serious answers, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!)





oh, does Works 8.0 run properly on Windows Vista??





THANKS!

Microsoft Works and Microsoft Office?
my only thought is: if you just upgraded your OS why not keep using MS Word. It is so much more powerful!! If you just stopped using your old comp and bought a new one with Vista, uninstall the Office prgm on the old one and install it on the new one. One call to MS, tell them what you are doing and they will give you a new key.


No comments:

Post a Comment