Friday, April 16, 2010

Microsoft Workers?!! HELP ME! I need help with my Microsoft Word Works Processor!!?

Ok, so im writing books- and my spellcheck doesnt work. i have it programmed to work, and the options are set, but say if i type in this: "jhfnjs fjhs" it says that its a word. There's no little red underlining under the mispelled word. Or say if i type in a fictional name "Juriyala" for example, it says its right, when i know for a fact, it is not. So is there anyone that can help me get my spellcheck back!? i hate writing with no spellcheck- makes things alot harder! i even called the microsoft works number, and they didnt have an phone recorded options that help with microsoft word works. So can anyone help me?! please!!!

Microsoft Workers?!! HELP ME! I need help with my Microsoft Word Works Processor!!?
Open up Word. At the top menu click Tools%26gt;Options then click on the spelling and grammar tab.





Take a look at the options, "make sure check spelling as you type" is checked and "Hide spelling errors" is unchecked.
Reply:Open Word


Click on Tools


Click on Options


Go to the Spelling and Grammar tab


Check the box that says "Check for spelling while typing"


No comments:

Post a Comment