Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Microsoft outlook problem?

I have Microsoft office 2003 and I have this problem in Microsoft Outlook.. Maybe it's not a problem because I'm just new using it? my question is how can I change the email address.. For instance, I'm using this website called craigslist.com and we all know that it requires some email software like Microsoft Outlook.. How can I change the email address and use my own email address..

Microsoft outlook problem?
You need to make Yahoo your DEFAULT EMAIL





PC -- Internet Explorer or Firefox





From the Start pop-up menu in the lower left corner of your desktop, select Settings Control Panel.


In the Control Panel, select Internet Options. This opens the Internet Properties window.


Click the Programs tab along the top.


Click the E-mail pull-down menu, and select Yahoo! Mail


Click OK.





*Are you not seeing Yahoo! Mail in your list of email programs? Download Yahoo! Messenger. It's easy, it's quick, and it puts Yahoo! Mail in your email application list.








http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


No comments:

Post a Comment