Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft and Yahoo?

When Microsoft takes over Yahoo will it affect you as a Yahoo user? Will you still use Yahoo? Will you use answers? I have been a long time user of Yahoo, but I'm not sure after Microsoft takes over.

Microsoft and Yahoo?
I have the same issues. I am not a fan of Microsoft and am concerned about the changes they will make to the non-search areas of Yahoo. I am afraid that everything will become pay-for-use or just dropped unless it is producing revenue to MS expectaions.





AOL was a bully but has had to learn to play nice. From a user's perspective, I think an alliance or merger of those 2 makes more sense.





Bigger is not always better. Google got large by putting out a better product. I don't like MS trying to buy its way up--let them create a better product and we will come to them.
Reply:Microsoft wanna get popular by the name of Yahoo....So use Microsoft in a Yahoo style...nothing will change.


No comments:

Post a Comment