Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft Excel error. Saved as "Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Macro-Enabled Workbook" What does this mean? Fix?

I have a file saved as a "Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Macro-Enabled Workbook". I have no idea what this is. All I did was take an older file [approx. 1 year older] and change the name. It is now a "Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Macro-Enabled Workbook" file and must convert every time I open it. I tried saving it as another name and that didn't work. How do I fix this so that it is a normal Microsoft Excel file?

Microsoft Excel error. Saved as "Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Macro-Enabled Workbook" What does this mean? Fix?
Do you have Office 2007 or Office 2003? Or both?





You can try just opening it [double click the file itself] if it opens, then just save it as a regular excel document.
Reply:Open it and when you save it again, use the drop-down menu of file types to pick the one you want. Be prepared to get a message saying you may lose some functionality or information.





Why convert it to anything else? That is the format I would prefer.


No comments:

Post a Comment