Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microsoft Works documents on Mac?

I just got an email with a document attached from a friend. She had written some paper that she wanted me to read. Anyway, she said that the paper was created using microsoft works b/c that's all she had on her computer. I have a mac and Microsoft office.. so I have word.. I keep trying to open the document but the computer keeps saying that no program is able to open it. Clearly microsoft works is some foreign entity that I've never heard of. Is there anyway to convert the file so that I can view it?

Microsoft Works documents on Mac?
Firstly you are a legend for have os x leopard (i to have leopard - quite amazing yes?)





It takes up a lot of space but if you can download NeoOffice it is a free office suite and it can open every format under the sun, if that doesn't work tell your friend to send it as a RTF document so you can defiantly open it :) Any troubles come back to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment