Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft word 2007 question...?

On my laptop I have Microsoft Office word 2007 and because i do not have a printer for my laptop, i put my file from my laptop on to a USB flash drive so i could print from my home computer. The problem is though that i have Microsoft Office Word 2003 on my home computer. without downloading microsoft 2007, is there any way i can print from my home computer?

Microsoft word 2007 question...?
Yep on your laptop instead of saving your document as a .docx (ms office 2007 format) file you can choose the option to save it as a word 97-03 document. Or you can still open up the file in word 2003 but it will ask you to download a compatibility pack.
Reply:To make it easier, download the converter from Microsoft. Here's the link:





http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...


No comments:

Post a Comment