Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft wordfiles becomes squares and circles and triangles etc. Please help me save my important data.?

All my Microsoft word documents were ok. I had windows millennium installed. Because of an error I formatted hard disk drive C: and installed windows 2000 and then installed microsoft office 97 or 2000. After wards I also installed MCaffee 8.1 antivirus and scanned all my drives. when i opened my word document it asked that word can not start the converter WPFT532. and then asks that microsoft word can`t import the specified format. The feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now.


Wheather I press Yes or No the feature fails to install. And my word document opens with squares and boxes. All the text and graphs becomes boxes which are unreadable.


I again formatted the C: drive and instlled windows XP and microsoft word but results were the same. Please help me as I am losing Precious information and data which is stored in more than 1500 word documents including journals, Thesis, books and statistical and economical data.


Thanking you all in anticipation.

Microsoft wordfiles becomes squares and circles and triangles etc. Please help me save my important data.?
try to open the file in word pad


i hope it works out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment