Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microsoft Office Online Web Design?

I've decided to start up my business website with Microsoft Office Online. I've going to purchase a domain name but I want to be clear what features are available.





Also, is going with Microsoft Office Online the best solution for a small business like mine. My business is a spare parts for all automobiles shop.





If you feel Microsoft Office is not the best, please can you give alternatives.

Microsoft Office Online Web Design?
It depends on how much freedom you might want with your site. I was using Office Online for a while but didnt like the way the site was laid out. It didnt give you any control over visitors or tracking abilities and even content.





I went to http://www.dot5hosting.com because they just have so much more features. But that is something that I was willing to do. For simple setup and design go with the Office Online. It is easy and fun to do but if you are an advanced web user then you might want something more.


No comments:

Post a Comment