Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft Word Clip Art?

I just installed Microsoft Office 2003 a few weeks ago but never got to try it out until today. I went into Microsoft Word and inserted some clip art pictures. Then, I pressed print but nothing came out except for a blank sheet of paper. I tried writing something on the document but only the words came out instead of the pictures. My ink jet is full and when I printed pictures from a website it worked fine with color. I read in the Internet to change the settings, so I went to tools, options and checked print drawing objects but it still wouldn't work. My sister has the same Microsoft Office 2003 installed in her computer and the pictures worked out fine. Is there something wrong with my Microsoft clip art pictures?

Microsoft Word Clip Art?
Hi Julia,





Are you using the "Insert" command to put your clip art in your document? You can't drag and drop.





On the tool bar select "Insert" then "Clip Art" and select a picture.





Norm


No comments:

Post a Comment