Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microsoft Outlook is installed...but where??

I have Microsoft Office installed, and I want to use Microsoft Outlook. However, I can't find that program. On my start menu, under Microsoft Office, there's a bunch of fairly-useless stuff like Language Settings and Application Recovery.





On my desktop, there is a shortcut for Word, how do I get one for Outlook?





I also don't have icons anywhere for Excel, Powerpoint, etc., but when I want a new document in either of those I right click my desktop and click new-%26gt;excel document or whatever





but i cant do that for Outlook

Microsoft Outlook is installed...but where??
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\outlook.exe





just creat a short cut and put it on your desktop
Reply:If you restarted your computer after installing Office, then click on Start and Programs. If you didn't you need to do that before you start this.





Listed under Programs will be the parts of Office: Microsoft Access, Excel, Front Page, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Right click on each one and select Send To - then select Desk Top (create shortcut). That puts the shortcut for each piece of Office on your desktop.

shoe polish

No comments:

Post a Comment