Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microsoft Works 2006 on Vista?

i previously installed Microsoft Works 2006 on my laptop, because of Microsoft Word 2002. My computer came with Microsoft Word 2007 that only works if you buy it. So i figured i'd buy this version because i need the word processor since i'm in school. Anyways, it worked in the beginning, but now that i'm trying to use it again, all that comes up is word 2007. it can't even open my old files. I tried to reinstall it but it said word 2002 was already on my computer. Does anyone know how i can get it working again??

Microsoft Works 2006 on Vista?
Uninstall all Word and Works programs from your computer.





Restart your machine.





Reinstall Works 2006.





If that doesn't work, then I would suggest buying the newest version of Office 2007 Home and Student Edition. It's only $120 USD from amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment