Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft works 6 is missing certain tasks/programs. Please help me?

I have a dell with Microsoft works 6. I could of sworn that there was a section in the task manager that had "LETTERS %26amp; RESUMES'.....that section is totally gone now. My friend tells me his doesnt have it so I didnt have it in the first place. I do remember having it and using it but now that task is totally missing, what is the problem? I uninstalled and reinstalled it an hour ago and it's still missing, there was like this entire resume section that is missing now and i want it back. I also wanted to know if theres a place I can download Microsoft works 8 for free? Maybe the 8 has all the missing components. I did use Microsoft word's resume wizard but this is NOT what I was seeking. Help.


#1. The Task that says : Letters And Resumes


#2. The upgraded version of Microsoft works 8 complete with resume and letter section.





I'm not a computer wiz , so If i can have it in plain english that would be terrific.

Microsoft works 6 is missing certain tasks/programs. Please help me?
I suggest you uninstall it and re install from the program disk. Sometimes things just get lost. If this doesn't work, contact Microsoft for help. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment