Thursday, November 19, 2009

Microsoft Office 2007 beta wont Unininstall?

my computer crashed a while ago and i lost microsoft office 2007 in the process. when it was repaired i wanted to reinstall microsoft office, but i lost the product key. Frustrated because i had a big essay due soon, i downloaded microsoft office 2007 off of limewire, but i didnt realize it was a beta. so when i installed it and tried to open word, it said my beta software was expired and i couldnt use it. Therefore, i want to uninstall it but it wont let me, (i have windows vista) i go to control panel-programs features-uninstall program, and when i try to uninstall it took a very long time and eventually said files were corrupted. i tried to just delete the files in my shared file limewire folder but it didnt matter. now, even if i somehow found the product key for my original version, it wont install because it says i still have a previous version and must uninstall it first. Will someone please help me, i have and essay due monday!

Microsoft Office 2007 beta wont Unininstall?
You should try scanning it a Anti -Virus,or get one.Then try removing any viruses and uninstall it again.





P.S I would go with Norton Anti-virus.Yesterday it found a high risk virus and got rid of it.Now my computer works fine.HOPE THIS HELPS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment