Monday, November 16, 2009

Microsoft Word does not open and says "A dialogue box is open." Help?

I did a really big project on my Laptop (Macbook) with Microsoft Word and I made it all high tech and all that and I used a Memory Stick to transfer it to my PC to print it, but It does not let me open Microsoft Word on my PC. Only wordpad works, but Wordpad messes up my work, so I need to use Microsoft Word. Whenever I open microsoft word, it says "Dialogue Box is Open" and it automatically closes. How do I fix this?

Microsoft Word does not open and says "A dialogue box is open." Help?
a diaglog box is open usually means another application is open just try closing out everything open before trying to open it or try rebooting your computer then go directly to what you want to open and it should open for you this happens to me all the time


No comments:

Post a Comment